NOTE : If you do not have an account, please first sign up. Thank you.
- If you are a first-time user, before applying for any vacancy, create your candidate profile by clicking here.
- If you are an existing user, click on the "Applay for this vacancy" button, fill out your credentials and click on Log In.
- Once you are logged in, you can access your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner.
- Please note that only applications received through this career portal will be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
|Job Title:||QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER (2 Positions)|
|Directorate:||Quality and Regulatory Services Directorate|
|Department:||Quality Assurance Department|
|Reports To:||QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER|
|Job Summary & Key Duties & Responsibilities:||
Conduct inspection, loading, and certification of export lots to ensure that the quality of coffee along the value chain conforms to set standards.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Carry out pre-shipment inspection of all coffee exports in line with the Coffee Regulations
2. Supervise export loading and ensure that all containers are sealed.
3. Perform routine analytical procedures, physical and sensory analysis on coffee samples.
4. Keep an updated register of findings on all coffee samples analyzed.
5. Establish quality trends by analyzing fairly average quality coffee, Ochratoxin A levels in coffee.
6. Implement coffee profiling and characterization activities.
7. Compile information on compliance to standards at different levels of the value chain.
8. Compile quality data required for issuing certificates, writing reports and publications
9. Undertake all basic quality control training programmes for processors, farmers, Quality Controllers, and Technicians.
10. Carry out any other duties as assigned by Management
|Qualification, Experience, Skills & Competencies:||
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
|Apply for this Vacancy >>|