NOTE : If you do not have an account, please first sign up. Thank you.
- If you are a first-time user, before applying for any vacancy, create your candidate profile by clicking here.
- If you are an existing user, click on the "Applay for this vacancy" button, fill out your credentials and click on Log In.
- Once you are logged in, you can access your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner.
- Please note that only applications received through this career portal will be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
|Job Title:||CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER|
|Department:||Corporate Communications Department|
|Reports To:||CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER|
|Job Summary & Key Duties & Responsibilities:||
Implement UCDA communication policies and procedures that represent its corporate identity, and promote and support its mission. Duties/Responsibilities:
1. Participate in the preparation of UCDA quarterly newsletters and annual reports by collecting articles, stories, photos from Staff and Partners, and continuously innovate to keep the newsletters and reports relevant and informative.
2. Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase the Authority’s visibility among stakeholders.
3. Coordinate the use of social media by UCDA on a regular basis and for specific events (twitter, facebook, etc) including message development and social media content creation.
4. Ensure that the UCDA website is regularly updated with latest materials, information and events, and check and respond to posts / information and questions received through the website.
5. Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
6. Participate in the planning, organization and reporting on key events such as coffee promotion expos, international coffee day, and lead on all aspects of visibility, communication and potential media engagements for such events.
7. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports in line with the set policies and procedures.
8. Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
|Qualification, Experience, Skills & Competencies:||
1. Bachelor’s degree (hons) in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
2. At least four (4) years working experience in a similar position in a reputable organization.
3. Content writing experience for all media platforms, and proven social media and networking expertise.
4. Very good knowledge of Information Communication Technology and social media.
5. Ability to think creatively.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
8. Ability to pay attention to detail and ability to use tact and professionalism including in times of extreme stress.
9. A portfolio of work available for review
|Apply for this Vacancy >>|