NOTE : If you do not have an account, please first sign up. Thank you.
- If you are a first-time user, before applying for any vacancy, create your candidate profile by clicking here.
- If you are an existing user, click on the "Applay for this vacancy" button, fill out your credentials and click on Log In.
- Once you are logged in, you can access your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner.
- Please note that only applications received through this career portal will be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
|Job Title:||RISK OFFICER|
|Department:||Audit and Compliance Department|
|Reports To:||AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE MANAGER|
|Job Summary & Key Duties & Responsibilities:||
|Qualification, Experience, Skills & Competencies:||
1. Bachelor’s Degree (First Class or Upper Second class) in: Finance and Accounting; or B.Com (Accounting Option); or BBA (Accounting Option); or related business field from a recognized University.
2. Professional qualifications in Accounting; - ACCA (at least Level II) or CPAU (At least Level II).
Minimum of three (3) years working experience in risk management function.
1. Impeccable level of integrity, professionalism, teamwork and analytical skills and a good eye for detail.
2. Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
3. Ability to understand broad organization issues.
4. Good communication and presentation skills.
5. Good computer skills are needed with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
6. Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people.
|Apply for this Vacancy >>|